Texting
Deltabreeze
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

Was wondering if anyone has had the issue that I am having.  I can only send MMS text messages to a PCS friend but not regular SMS messages.  All other carriers go through without a hitch.  Any ideas? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting
Not applicable

HI KAREN,

Thanks for your message.  If your messages (SMS/MMS) go through successfully to all other carriers, the issue most likely is with the PCS device.  We don't have the ability to troubleshoot that however.

I'd ask the PCS friend if  others are having issues sending to that PCS device.  If its an ongoing issue, ask the PCS friend to check their SMS settings and Permissions.

Good Luck

ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Karen, we want you to be able to send and receive both MMS and SMS messages to all of your friends. We are here to provide support. What happens when you try sending an SMS? When did this start? What messaging app are you using? Can they send you SMS messages?

Sorry about all the questions, but the answers will provide us with enough information so that we can take the best course of action.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Deltabreeze
Enthusiast - Level 2

It happened when my friend switch over to PCS. It shows that it goes through but the receiving party does not receive the sms text, just the mms texting which is odd. I'm fine with sending regular sms texts to all other carriers just not pcs folks. They say i'm the only one this happens to. I've tried both the Verizon plus app as well as the other texting app the phone came with. It's happened on the Motorola Droid Turbo that I recently had and now the Google Pixel phone.

0 Likes