Texting to the US from Mexico
omarreyes
I got a very important question (atleast it is for me). I'm going to go to a summer trip to Mexico and I wanted to know how I could text my girlfriend at the United States from Mexico.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting to the US from Mexico
risu
Contributor - Level 3

Send them like normal and she will recieve them, but you may have to pay international texting fees (which is like 25 cents per).  You can find out more on VZW's website under International Services.

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hello omarreyes!   The cost for texting from Mexico is .20 cents.   The specific page to veryify this is below.  I hope this helps :smileyhappy:

https://text1.vzw.com/text/jsp/txtintl_overview.jsp

dancingphone.gif

risu
Contributor - Level 3
Thanks for looking up the specifics, Cobra!  I didn't have time to hunt down the webpage this morning, but I knew it was there somewhere :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Actually, YOU helped me find it!  :smileyhappy:   Good job!

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes
risu
Contributor - Level 3

*Highfive!*

We make quite the team :smileywink:

0 Likes
omarreyes
So is this 25 cents to send and 25 cents to recieve a text message. And also isn't there a plan that I could use just for one month for texting from Mexico? Because 25 cents per text will add up. Know what I mean? And thanks for the fast replys!
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

Hello!   I believe you are looking for this!  :smileyhappy:

http://b2b.vzw.com/productsservices/businesscallingplans/nationwidemexico.html

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes
omarreyes
Isn't this just for calling? I don't get it that much. Can you give me the exact price for texting? Sorry :smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

I don't see texting specifically but it does include Mobile Web so you could e-mail.   You might want to call Verizon and ask about the Mexico plan for one month.   They may be able to include texting, but like I said you do have emailing as well under Mobile Web

dancingphone.gif

0 Likes