Texting and Chrome
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of yesterday, for some reason, I can't use the messaging in google chrome for some reason. It was working just fine and now, it gives me an error every time I try to load it. I can use it in Microsoft Edge for some reason but Chrome won't allow it. My chrome is up to date and I have tried clearing the cache and history and still having issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting and Chrome
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can use your messaging. Do you get an error code?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sometimes it just keeps refreshing indefinitely and sometimes it just does

nothing. I can use it in Edge but I don't trust it. I use Chrome for

everything.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 13:56 vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details. Do you know if your Chrome browser is up to date?

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am running Version 65.0.3325.181 and I don’t understand why this problem just all the sudden “popped up”. It’s almost a religious thing for me. I grew up around computers and realize how important it is for updates, especially when it comes to the basics of windows and for the browsers. Like I said, it was working just fine and then the problem started. Now, I am having to use Microsoft Edge and I really don’t feel comfortable using that browser for anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are all creatures of habit, and one of mine is once I'm awake, is to check my phone for missed calls and important messages. When it comes to the messaging feature in Google Chrome, is it the Facebook Messenger app that you're referring too, or another messaging client?

SeaneB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a creature of habit also. However, considering the fact that I don’t even have a facebook account, then no, it is not facebook messenger. Why in the world would I contact Verizon about anything other than a Verizon issue?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mikemedic1211, 

Thanks for sharing those additional details with us regarding your browser. We want to be sure we're looking at this issue from every angle. You mentioned in your original post that it gives you an error every time you try to load it. Please tell us specifically what error you're getting.

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikemedic1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

It just keeps cycling

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 03:06 vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes