Text messaging??
clyde2009

I just got the Samsung Galaxy Legend prepaid on Saturday May 24 at Walmart. I am using the messaging system that came on the phone. I noticed three times now that I have not been receiving texts. Today is the fourth time. I was in walmart shopping today and I noticed that when I clicked on my home screen that the screen flashes black quick and then changes to the home screen. I never noticed this before until today so I restarted the phone and it still did it. So I shut it off and still did it. A few minutes later my boyfriend texted my mom so I knew I would be getting a text from him soon. I never got one when he told my mom he texted me. So I tried sending him a text and it said message failed. So I restarted the phone again! This time it let me send it and then finally got the two texts he sent like 10 minutes earlier. So why is my phone doing this? Is it my phone acting up or is it the network? I had the Pantech Caper and so does my mom and neither of us had problems like this before. I am really getting frustrated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging??
clyde2009

oh both my mom and boyfriend have verizon as well.

0 Likes
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Call Technical Support on a separate phone and have them run diagnostics.  1-800-922-0204

This forum is best for non-urgent matters.  Not being able to make or send calls/texts should be addressed and resolved right away. You may need a replacement phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Clyde2009

I'm so sorry your having issues with your prepaid device. I know how important it is to have working text messages. Please give our prepaid department a call at 888-294-6804. I'm sure they can look into the account and get this addressed.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes