Text message
Jmoore43

Not working 

0 Likes
Re: Text message
Abellamouse
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called customer service 15 minutes ago and was told there is an intermittent outage on the east coast. I was informed that network support is working on it. no ETA.  😞

0 Likes
navarro9082
Enthusiast - Level 1

same problem here. they told me the same thing. however its funny that they said it is mostly between iphone to androids. my husband was able to text my mom...he has an iphone and she has an android. i hope its fixed soon.

0 Likes
Lou-A
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.. But after wasting 30 min restarting my phone over and over I finally chatted with customer service.

Was told they are currency doing some upgrades and the technicians are on it. 

Terrible customer Service to not let us know this, you have all our phone numbers to make a robo call, you have all our emails to send notification and you have this verizon app that when you log on.. Says nothing about upgrading and current texting issues. 

At your next management meeting please waste 30 minutes of everyone's time, and at the end of that simply say,. This is how we are treating our valued customers. 

Text message Error Solved
Lou-A
Enthusiast - Level 2

after wasting 30 min restarting my phone over and over I finally chatted with customer service.

Was told they are currency doing some upgrades and the technicians are on it. 

Terrible customer Service to not let us know this, you have all our phone numbers to make a robo call, you have all our emails to send notification and you have this verizon app that when you log on.. Says nothing about upgrading and current texting issues. 

At your next management meeting please waste 30 minutes of everyone's time, and at the end of that simply say,. This is how we are treating our valued customers. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable text-based communications is paramount. What kind of device do you have? There is a whole plethora of settings, that can have effect on this.

CraigS_VZW

0 Likes
Lou-A
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sadly you just proved my point about customer service.. 

I appreciate the interest in helping, but you clearly did Not bother to read my post nor Re you informed what is going on with your own company. 

My post: Clearly states its a Verizon update issue and the techs are on it

National News Coverage also coverd this.  

How is it you didn't read my actual post and are not aware of a national news story about it?.. That's a bit concerning. 

0 Likes