Text message on my bill
Halia3236

I have an S10 note and im in some group chats. But on my bill its only showing that i am texting and recieving from one number. Every once in awhile it will show recieved from other numbers or sent to everyone in the group. Looks like it did this for 2 months. <top> 

0 Likes
Re: Text message on my bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Halia3236,

I hope you're enjoying your Note 10 device, it's a real powerhouse. I'm sorry to learn about any confusion surrounding how group messages appear, and I'm here to assist you. Tell me, how have these messages appeared in the past? Are you using the My Verizon application on your phone to view the messaging details, or are you in a browser? Please share these details, thanks in advance.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Halia3236

Messages in the past appeared with multiple phone numbers that are attached in the group.  For about 2 months its showing as im just texting one person. And a few stragglers come in from the group chat. And then in Oct it shows ive been sending and recieving to multiple people again.  Was there a glitch in the system?

0 Likes
Halia3236

Viewing on my bill / data usage 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details, Halia3236. 

On your phone, are the messages appearing as normal group messages vs. individual messages? You're only seeing this on your online billing, correct? It can be that some phones only allow a maximum of 10-recipients. Therefore, if thee are individual messages showing up on your bill, it can be that there were more than 10-recipients in the group. 

Does this happen with multiple group threads, or just the one? 

Also, are you using the Messages+ app, or the standard Samsung Messaging app? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes