Text message comes as [PAGE]
andre2099

For some reason, some of the texts I get from a friend comes as [PAGE] in the text body after I open it. Before I open the text, I can see see part of the message in the subject field.

Most of the time I get her texts fine. I think she is with Sprint or some other carrier. I've tried forwarding it to my email but it shows the same thing.

Is there anything I can do? Why does this happen?

Anyone else have this problem? Is this common?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text message comes as [PAGE]
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi andre2099,

I understand the importance of receiving your text messages.  Typically test messages are a 160 characters in length.  There maybe some limitations within your friends network/device that prohibits you from receiving the message in its entirety.  I have provided details on  Enhanced Messaging Services.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums,

0 Likes
MATSHU93

I have a Verizon G'zOne Flip Phone and my girlfriend on my Verizon account has a i6 phone also on Verizon and I receive a lot of "[PAGE]" texts from her. Some days ate worse than others with way less than 100 characters in them. The first 4 or 5 words do show in the text message preview but when you go to look at the rest of the text it says "[PAGE]".  This is very annoying. Then other times no messaging issues at all with her.

Any suggestions or ideas on a resolution for this? Thanks

0 Likes
FRALAU51
Enthusiast - Level 1

same old [removed] from VZ blame it on us again .  hire techs that know something . NO ANSWER AS USUAL

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes