Text To Email Charge?
dustingrey

I have a plan with Verizon that allows unlimited texting to any provider, and included are picture/media text messages. I have some pictures on my phone, and I've read through the options of getting them to my computer and texting them to my email is the best method for me. But I was wondering if there would be any additional charge for this service. I don't want to do this and then see that I was charged for each text sent to email. I couldn't find a definite answer anywhere, so I figured this would be a fine place to ask.

If you need any additional information, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your time.

-Dustin Grey

Message Edited by dustingrey on 04-07-2009 09:47 AM
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text To Email Charge?
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
As long as your phone supports sending texts to email addresses, there would be no extra charge. It would be treated as a regular text message.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
As long as your phone supports sending texts to email addresses, there would be no extra charge. It would be treated as a regular text message.
0 Likes
dustingrey
Thanks for clearing that up. Is there someone that can second this as well (not that I don't trust you garetjaxthemise, I just want to be as safe as possible)?
0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

This is true, it would only count against your text package. Either way, it is treated as regular text message

0 Likes
dustingrey
Perfect. Thanks so much for the help from the both of you.
0 Likes
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
Anytime. If you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to ask!
0 Likes