Re: Text Online not working!
niele
Enthusiast - Level 1

TLS box already checked, but thanks; it's fun to try new things. This is clearly a Verizon problem.... 

Travislh

Any luck finding a solution to this?  I noticed in the developer tools that the error 

WebSocket connection to 'wss://mqtt.vma.vzw.com/mqtt' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

repeats over and over. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To make sure that we are on the same page, which Operating System are you running this on? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@niele wrote:

TLS box already checked, but thanks; it's fun to try new things. This is clearly a Verizon problem.... 

Working fine for me using Chrome on my Windows 10 desktop.  Might be a user account/Message+ server issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're certainly here to help. Are you attempting to use Message+?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We're certainly here to help. Are you attempting to use Message+?

EllisandraC_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @ellisandrac_vzw   Isn't Verizon text online (https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do) , the online version, using the Message+ servers and therefore, Message+?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, nola504. We're very sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with using text messaging online. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that this is resolved. Can you please describe the issue that is occurring? Are you using the Verizon Messages app on your computer or Verizon Messages from within My Verizon online? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to provide you with reliable products and service, Mark10161. In order to speed up a resolution, I have a few questions. How exactly is Message+ not working for you? When did this issue begin and has this happened before? We understand you have a job to do and so do we. Looking forward to hearing back. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of the difficulties with using the online portal for your messaging. Lets get this figured out. Are you getting an error message when trying to use it? What browser are you using (Chrome, FireFox, IE)?  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
mark10161
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can only speak for myself... but my online messaging is currently working. And just to be clear with some previous posts... this problem isn't with the Message+ app. The problem is with the online text messaging: https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do

I just hope that when I go to work on Monday that it's still working.

0 Likes