Re: Text Online not working!
deloused
Master - Level 3

Have you seen all the issues people have with AT&T's online messaging?

https://forums.att.com/t5/Data-Messaging-Features-Internet/Messages-att-net-is-not-working/td-p/5428...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, asahershoff. We would hate to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family, and understand wanting to have your communications functioning properly. To clarify, is this referring to using the Message + service through a computer? StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
ewerhrtjsjtj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let's continue this thread. It's not working again. Was working yesterday, and today I get a spinning icon but no warnings. Same deal. Cleared the cache and all. Don't direct me to the desktop app, it doesn't exist.

Thanks.

gblazi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, not working for me either. Tried multiple browsers, etc. Just hangs up with the little circles running across the screen. Have disabled adblocker, etc. 

nola504-
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is  not working either.  It has been on and off for months.  Yesterday I was able to use it efficiently a few times.  Today, not so much.  I have contacted Verizon customer care a few times with no results.  It used to work just fine.  But the past couple months have been here and there

mark10161
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah. Mine is not working either... I use this for my job daily and super important right now.

petserv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. It's been very difficult to use for the past few months doing things like not updating if the message was sent, not loading recent messages but instead showing messages from certain dates in the recent past and sometimes not sending messages at all. Each time I would refresh the page to get things updated, it would prompt me to login again.

But yeah, as of today, the message portion of the page won't load. It will only continue to show the 3 circles loading bar.

Sanger11
Enthusiast - Level 1

No idea why they can’t get this simplistic service working properly.  It’s a differentiator for Verizon yet they just continue to ignore the issues with it.   So crazy.  

HONELI72
Enthusiast - Level 2

One thing to check is the “TLS” settings in your browser (if using Internet Explorer, select the “cog” icon, Internet options, Advanced Tab, scroll down and put a check box at “Use TLS 1.0”). The steps will vary if you are using Chrome...Edge, etc... but somehow get into your browser settings and search for “TLS”.  If you’re on a work computer this gets reset often... so check it often. After setting close the browser, reopen, login... Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Sanger11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have that TLS checked on for each of my browsers.   Seems that the problem is elsewhere.