Text Conversation
JoeS5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I accidentally deleted a conversation when I intended to only delete a garbled message. I was at work & was paying attention. I save my information to the Verizon Cloud however the only messages there are ones since I deleted the conversation. Also, the last time the cloud synced was on 1/16.

Is it possible to retrieve these?

TYIA,

0 Likes
Re: Text Conversation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you've deleted a conversation (text message) in error. Thank you for the info you've shared with our team about backing up your stored data by using cloud services. Let's work together to see if you're able to retrieve your deleted text messages. Which text messaging app are you using? (e.g., iMessage, Verizon Messages +, the messaging app included with your device, etc.) What's the make/model of your device? -

RobertC_VZW

JoeS5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use Verizon Messages Plus. The messaging app included on my phone is Messages. My phone is a Samsung Note 10 Ultra.

Ty,

Joe

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoeS5, we know that your messages are important. Sadly, if the message is not visible in the Verizon Cloud, there would not be an option to restore the message in this manner. You mentioned that you use Message +, have you ever used the Integrated Messaging online? If so, when you visit the Verizon Wireless website, go to My Messaging is the message remaining? If the device has already completed a sync with Integrated Messaging removed messages would be gone but as I do not want to leave any stone unturned, it is worth looking at. One last thought would be Samsung Recovery. Details are available at https://www.samsung-android-transfer.com/recover-android/recover-samsung-note-10-messages.html. As you also mentioned that the Cloud had not backed up in some time, most times this is set to sync when connected with Wi-Fi and typically in the middle of the night. To complete a current sync simply select the button to the top right within Verizon Cloud to select Sync Now. LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes