Temporary background processing of Messages+
TADOFA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Temporary background processing of Messages+ has been going on for about 2 weeks now on both our phones. We are not syncing messages with any device. Running s9 with latest version per play store.  Its draining batteries something fierce

Labels (1)
Re: Temporary background processing of Messages+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TADOFA

We don't want this to be an ongoing issue. Have you updated the software for the Message+ application in the Google Play market? 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Skelley517
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. It is constantly there and draining the battery excessively. Same specs as about e message. I already deleted the app and reinstalled, as well as deleted a whole bunch of messages. If no fix is found soon,  I will look for a different app. 

labaladeplata97
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know about background processes but ever since pie update last month Verizon message plus uses 30% to 50% of my battery in 2 hours I un plug it at 6 a.m. and by 9:30 the battery is at 30% go into battery usage and everything else is 1 to 5%.... message plus 15 to 30% this needs to be fixed ASAP I've been using this app for years never this issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, labaladeplata97. It's essential for your battery to last, so I understand your concern when you're having difficulty with the Messages Plus app. I'm here to help. Have there been any other changes? Have you installed any new apps?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
VH5

Same issue!

0 Likes