Sending pictures on the family plan
ebworries

I recently sent my fiance' some pics. Nothing bad just sort of sexy poses.

And now I'm getting concerened cause he never recived them. I've attempted to send them numorus times. He has a different phone service.

I'm currently on my parents friends and family plan. When I check my usage it says that  I've sent both M2M and Int'l pics.

I'm confused how this could be I mean he's currently in another state (hence the pics) but not international.

Also, I'm concerned that my father who is the account holder may be able to see what I sent.

I know I'm not some scared teenager but I'm his daughter and it's quite embarassing.

I'd appreciate any information you can give me regarding if he can view them and what's up with the two pix flix.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sending pictures on the family plan
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I would try email and attaching the pictures and send it to him.  For best results, try to send one at a time either by email or MMS.  I am not sure what happened to your previous messages with pics, but if you were sending it to him, probably no one else got them. 

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I also forgot to mention that sometimes people on other providers can not get MMS pictures if they do not subscribe to MMS.  For example, I tried to send some pictures by MMS to a sister who has ATT.  She would not get the pictures, only the message part.  If I sent it by email as an attachment, she got them. 

As far as the international thing, I am not sure.

Doc

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
There is currently an outage for intercarrier SMS (text) and MMS (pix/flix) messages. If you're trying to send or receive messages to or from other carriers, they will likely be delayed or even lost. There is currently no ETA for a fix, but Verizon is working on the issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.
0 Likes
ebworries

Thanks! I just found out that he recived them this morning. I'm still concerned about them showing up as M2M pix flix and Int'l Pix flix. Why would this be if he's just in another state? Am I missing something.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
That issue is pretty strange, but it sounds like something that can probably be fixed over the network. Try contacting tech support over the phone and see if they can help. I haven't experienced this problem before, so I'm afraid I can't be much help. Good luck!
0 Likes