Highlighted

Re: Scheduling feature gone from Verizon Message +

I had this problem too - so frustrating. For me, I had to hit "Activate Account" or something similar to that in the main menu in the app and that fixed it (for some reason). Hope this helps!

Highlighted

I just upgraded to Samsung G10+ and I cannot Schedule messages - long press doesn't work and there are no longer options for it with the 3 dots menu.  Why?  How do I get this back?  I used it all the time!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I greatly benefit from scheduling messages, 23blaize, so I fully understand how upsetting it is to see the option missing from your Message+ menu. You came to the right place for tips and tricks, such as the one lordparsnip offered. If you do not see the “Activate Account” prompt our member mentioned, please consider this alternative. On your device, click on the thread of the person with whom you wish to schedule a message. Click the three dots in the top right (in other words, the menu for that specific thread / person) and select “New Schedule Message.” Be sure to updated us here on how things go.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@lordparsnip wrote:

I had this problem too - so frustrating. For me, I had to hit "Activate Account" or something similar to that in the main menu in the app and that fixed it (for some reason). Hope this helps!

This is what worked for me.  (I needed to activate the account though I'd been using it for years)

0 Likes
Highlighted

I discovered after speaking with Verizon for an hour that if your new scheduled message it's not showing up it's because in accessibility part of settings you have a setting turned on which stops the new schedule message from showing up in message plus I actually fixed it myself after getting off the phone with Verizon.

0 Likes
Covid19