Re: Scheduling feature gone from Verizon Message +
lordparsnip
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had this problem too - so frustrating. For me, I had to hit "Activate Account" or something similar to that in the main menu in the app and that fixed it (for some reason). Hope this helps!

23blaize

I just upgraded to Samsung G10+ and I cannot Schedule messages - long press doesn't work and there are no longer options for it with the 3 dots menu.  Why?  How do I get this back?  I used it all the time!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I greatly benefit from scheduling messages, 23blaize, so I fully understand how upsetting it is to see the option missing from your Message+ menu. You came to the right place for tips and tricks, such as the one lordparsnip offered. If you do not see the “Activate Account” prompt our member mentioned, please consider this alternative. On your device, click on the thread of the person with whom you wish to schedule a message. Click the three dots in the top right (in other words, the menu for that specific thread / person) and select “New Schedule Message.” Be sure to updated us here on how things go.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Raprice3
Enthusiast - Level 1

@lordparsnip wrote:

I had this problem too - so frustrating. For me, I had to hit "Activate Account" or something similar to that in the main menu in the app and that fixed it (for some reason). Hope this helps!

This is what worked for me.  (I needed to activate the account though I'd been using it for years)

Dongarvin

I discovered after speaking with Verizon for an hour that if your new scheduled message it's not showing up it's because in accessibility part of settings you have a setting turned on which stops the new schedule message from showing up in message plus I actually fixed it myself after getting off the phone with Verizon.

0 Likes
Glowmex

Gone for me... 🙄

0 Likes
Glowmex

Mine is also gone...when I long press the send button, it sends the message immediately. How can we get the scheduling back? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to for your messages to work like you need them. If you tap the 3 dots in the corner of your message, does it provide you the option to schedule a message for that contact?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing those details, Glowmex. When you go to the Message+ app, please tap the three lines in the top left corner and you should have a Scheduled Messages option available. Is this option working? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes