Scheduling Recurring Text message using Message+
rhemedinger
Enthusiast - Level 2

At one time I was able to schedule recurring text messages with Message+.  I haven't done in for a few years, but now have a need again to do it.  I can't find the option to schedule a recurring text in my new latest version.  I can find the option to schedule a text, just not repeating.  Is the option to schedule recurring gone?

Thank you in advance for any assistance,

Re: Scheduling Recurring Text message using Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details. Being able to send messages are important! Are you trying to send an automated message to different contacts? JasonC_VZW

0 Likes
rhemedinger
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to schedule the same text message to go to the same recipient on the same date each month.

There was a time I could do this, but now I cannot find the option to send a recurrring text message using Message+.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rhemedinger    The ability to send recurring text messages is a pretty cool feature. It is still available with the Verizon Messages application. Did you create a new message or are you trying to send a previously stored message you had prior to the update? Which make and model phone are you using? Please review details for how to send a scheduled message under question #7 in the Verizon Messages link below: 

https://vz.to/2LdoqSL

Did this resolve your issue? 

SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes
rhemedinger
Enthusiast - Level 2

SheritaH_VZW,

Thank you for the reply.

The instructions in step 7 do not tell you how to send a recurring message.  The instructions only tell you how to schedule a message.

Could you please let me know where to find the option to have a message repeat?

Thanks

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rhemedinger, we are glad to see your interest in Verizon Messages, and I know how important it is to be able to schedule recurring messages. Regrettably, the feature to send recurring texts for Verizon Messages is not available at this time. Please note that I have forwarded your feedback about the availability of this feature to our internal teams to improve your experience going forward. If you run into any issues or need additional assistance please let us know.

LorenzoP_VZW

mgash01
Enthusiast - Level 2

typical Verizon, apoligizing for not working correctly, but not providing any assistance

PMK1962
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to have the ability to schedule recurring or repeating texts. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes