Re: Scheduled messages aren't working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place, no worries thee. Are you using the most up to date application? Any recent changes to the device? ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
curtis_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Though the 'schedule' option has been absent of Message+ for some months, it ends up there was an update pending.  I just did it and nothing has changed.  Still holding the 'send' arrow does nothing, and there is no 'schedule' option in the Conversation menu.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details, curtis_1. We appreciate your time in updating the application and in attempting to schedule the messages for testing. Have you attempted to reach our Messages + Developers directly via email? You can do this by going into the application and selecting Settings >Account> then "Report a Bug". 

Also, can you please confirm the Message + Version of the application? TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
curtis_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

version 6.9.6

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I scheduled a text message on my Droid Turbo 2 using Message+ v6.9.6 to send at 7a this morning and it was sent fine.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
curtis_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How odd that you have the same version, yet I don't have a 'schedule message' option.  Do you see that option in the Conversations-screen menu with 3 horizontal lines?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Yes, in the Conversations menu, I have:

Driving Mode

Auto-Reply

Message Verizon

Scheduled Messages

Shared Media  .....   and more

The 'Scheduled Messages' option takes me to a page that would list scheduled messages but now it says 'none scheduled'...the 'Pencil' icon there DOES take me to a 'new' message page.  I'm not sure if ALL Android devices get the same software or if the apps are tailored to the different hardware, e.g. my Droid Turbo 2 and your Galaxy.

0 Likes
curtis_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How unusual that you have the same version, yet they are different.  My Conversations menu:

Driving Mode
Shared Media
Customize
What's New
Invite Friends
Settings

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you reported it to the Developers via the Play Store (email VerizonMessages at VerizonWireless dot com)?  The app description there has 'Schedule messages...' in the What's New in the Nov 8, 2019 update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can schedule messages as you like. To schedule a message select the conversation or contact you want to message, tap the 3 dots on the top right corner and click on New Scheduled Message. You will then be able to type in your message and select the time. Let us know if that works. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes