Retrieve/Review Children's Text Messages
maierken

Does anyone know of a way that I can retrieve all of my children's text messages so that I can review them for content?

thanks,

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Retrieve/Review Children's Text Messages
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Look on their phone. Other than that, not without a court order. (Do a quick search of the forums, you'll find over a dozen threads asking about viewing text content, the answer is always the same.)

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

somegirl wrote:

Look on their phone. Other than that, not without a court order. (Do a quick search of the forums, you'll find over a dozen threads asking about viewing text content, the answer is always the same.)

Question:

How do I retrieve text and picture messages after I have deleted them from my wireless phone?

Answer:

At this time, there is not way to retrieve a text, picture, or video message without a court ordered subpoena.  If you do have this document, please contact Verizon Wireless with your request at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.jsp

See Also:

reading your kids text messages online?

0 Likes
Bradley1974
Enthusiast - Level 1

IM sorry to tell all of you but if you can access the account of the owners phone as main user you can veiw and read all and any messages and pics or videos you do not have to have a court order for this I keep reading all this about you can only see date and time of sent and received messages well ask my wife if she got away with Me not veiwing the actual content and she will tell you just what I said and how then she changed the passw so I couldn't anymore ha ha ha

Tidbits
Legend

Actually no it doesn't... You have to double check your state laws. Some states require some agreement prior to a person doing it even if a minor that you are going to do it. You can't do it after the fact. So be careful.

0 Likes