Receiving some texts only on imessage or message+
wolfbaine69

I do not want to have to have 2 messaging apps on my phone (iphone6), however, I am not receiving some messages if I get rid of either app.

Texts from iphone users won't go to message+, even if I turn off imessage, but now I am having a problem with receiving messages on imessage from android phones. My current problem is that when my husband (android) messages me individually I receive the message on imessage, but when he added me to a group text (some android phones, some iphones), I can only see the messages on message+.

Is there a way to fix this? I feel like I've tried all the solutions I've seen, but none have worked.

Thanks in advance!

Traci

ETA: No idea why this posted under my husband's name

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Receiving some texts only on imessage or message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to stay in contact with everyone and with ease, Traci. Have there been any recent updates or changes to your device or applications? Has this always been an issue or did it just begin? Do you have any issues sending messages or your contacts receiving your messages?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes