Re: text records
PVDRUMJR1

I HAVE A SITUATION THAT I NEED MY PHONE RECORDS FOR A PEACE ORDER TO BE ISSUED AND WAS TOLD THE SAME THING HOWEVER AT THE END OF MY BILL CYCLE I WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THEM THEN. THIS IS A CROCK OF POOP. I CHANGED THE NUMBER AS THE RESULT OF PHONE HARASSMENT. I WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH BUT NOT NOW WITHOUT THE COURT REQUEST. I WILL BE DROPPING VERIZON AFTER I GET THIS INFORMATION AS THE RESULT. WONDER IF I HAVE TO PAY THAT BILL I MEAN AFTER ALL I CAN'T SEE IT.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

PVDRUMJR1 wrote:

I HAVE A SITUATION THAT I NEED MY PHONE RECORDS FOR A PEACE ORDER TO BE ISSUED AND WAS TOLD THE SAME THING HOWEVER AT THE END OF MY BILL CYCLE I WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THEM THEN. THIS IS A CROCK OF POOP. I CHANGED THE NUMBER AS THE RESULT OF PHONE HARASSMENT. I WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH BUT NOT NOW WITHOUT THE COURT REQUEST. I WILL BE DROPPING VERIZON AFTER I GET THIS INFORMATION AS THE RESULT. WONDER IF I HAVE TO PAY THAT BILL I MEAN AFTER ALL I CAN'T SEE IT.

you won't be able to see the actual content online no. So there is a court order involved with your case right?

0 Likes
avidjeff

i have a smiliar question.  Is there a way for me to get a record of all my text messages?  If so how?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

avidjeff wrote:

i have a smiliar question.  Is there a way for me to get a record of all my text messages?  If so how?

You can only go back so many months for text messaging. To view phone numbers? best to call customer care if you want some that you cannot see on your online account.
For content in text messages.....
"You can’t get a court order unless there’s a pending lawsuit and the text messages are relevant to the case. To obtain a subpoena you need to the petition the court in which the legal action is pending to issue the subpoena. Any request for the issuance of a subpoena for the production of documents or records shall be in writing; shall specify the particular document or record, or part thereof, desired to be produced; and shall state the reasons why the production thereof is believed to be material and relevant to the issues involved." (Taken from JustAnswer).
0 Likes