KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Moved for greater exposure
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Visual Voicemail and notification
RMForlenza

Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.3) using Hangouts and Visual Voice Mail.

With every voicemail I receive, I also receive a text message stating "You have # Visual Voice Mail messages. Please select the Visual VM icon to reinstall. Free Message from Verizon Wireless."

After listening and deleting my voice message, I receive another text message staging "Visual Voice Mail activity received. Please select the Visual VM icon to reinstall. Free Message from Verizon Wireless."

I have Visual VM installed, activated and functioning. These messages are extremely annoying. How do I turn them off or get them to stop?

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Visual Voicemail and notification
sdrolz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also receive the text messages both when I receive a voicemail in visual voicemail and after I listen to or delete a voicemail via visual voicemail.  I get the same messages as RMForlenza

"With every voicemail I receive, I also receive a text message stating "You have # Visual Voice Mail messages. Please select the Visual VM icon to reinstall. Free Message from Verizon Wireless."

After listening and deleting my voice message, I receive another text message staging "Visual Voice Mail activity received. Please select the Visual VM icon to reinstall. Free Message from Verizon Wireless.""

How do I get them to stop?  Is there a solution for this?  Very annoying and a waste of time.

My device:

Motorola Droid Razr XT912 Android v4.1.2 - Using Google Hangouts v2.0.303 with SMS enabled.

0 Likes