Printing out text messages
sarahkissell
Is it possible to print text messages INCLUDING content from your device. Also, could having a memory card help aid in that situation?  I need to print text messages off my phone that I have recieved and need all details included.  There has to be a way since they are saved to my device....? help?
Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Is it possible to retrieve text content received on phone, online?
lola
Is it possible to view the content of a text message sent or received on your cell phone anywhere in the verizon wireless billing website? If not, is it possible to request such in paper form through Verizon?
0 Likes
is it possible to have copys of your texts sent to another number?
Drannak
I was wondering if it was possible, that when I send a text to have a copy of it sent someplace else without entering more than one number or e-mail address?  same with recieving....Because i have been having a problem that when someone sends me a text it deletes before i can reply so i was wondering if i could have it sent to a different number at the same time i get it.  if you understand what i am saying I guess what I am trying to say, is that I would like a copy of messages I send to someone to be sent to my other phone and when I recieve a message have it sent to my phone. is it possible
Message Edited by Drannak on 03-30-2009 07:52 PM
0 Likes
children
manajurie
Enthusiast - Level 1
is there away i can check my childs texting online without having to get into her phone just want to make sure all is safe
Re: children
anhero
Enthusiast - Level 1
On this very site in fact. If you are part of a family share plan and have taken the initiative to enroll in My Verizon you can utilize the primary line on the account to log in and review the current estimated usage by simply selecting the line in question from the account.You can also use your online account to make changes to the plan if need be.
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to retrieve text content received on phone, online?
mmmcheezy
Enthusiast - Level 3
Only with a subpoena and if they're still saved on the phone. 
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to retrieve text content received on phone, online?
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
The only alternative to do somethign like this would be to forward the text message to your e-mail and then print it from your computer.
Re: children
Cobalt
Contributor - Level 1
It seems as if the opening poster is more concerned with the content of the messages.  There's no method short of a subpeona or searching the phone itself to receive the content of the messages.  You can view when the messages are sent/received and to what number, but you wouldn't be able to view the content using vzw.com.
0 Likes
Can we read messages online?
Be_Ostentatious
Is there any way that we can read our text messages online? I am not able to use my cell most of the day (work, etc) and need to get my messages, please help me figure out how to check them online, if its even possible..... Thanks alot, Paul
0 Likes
Re: Printing out text messages
roadrcr81082
Do to privacy and legal restrictions, Verizon can not, and will not access text messages that were sent or recieved from the device. unless the text messages are requested due to a legal situation and are under court order. This is to protect the privacy of our customers. I could only imagine how many divorces we would cause if text messages were available to the public to review. 
0 Likes