Post pictures from my album
v_h
Is it possible to post pictures from my album to craigslist.org discussion groups? I have tried and had some success using the "properties". I say some success because when posted as a link the photo is much much larger than it is in my album. When posted as a "pic" and then click to view a message tells me the photo is unavailable "at this time." It NEVER seems to be available.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Post pictures from my album
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

v_h,

You should be able to post pictures individually by right clicking the pictures in your photo album and then saving them to your desktop using the "Save As..." Function, the reason I recommend doing this is because I'm not 100% sure if simply supplying the direct url to th image will work since it's part of your online account. Again, personally I would just save the picture and then reupload to a site such as www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com.

At that point when your image is uploaded, you can typically use the BBS/Forum codes ([img][/img] for posting a direct image and it should dispaly the image in accordance with the dimensions the image is currenty formatted in.

Otherwise, you can try using the right click and then properties method, but again, I'm not 100% sure if just using the direct url will work, since you will get, like you said, a page unavailable error.

I can gurantee my before-mentioned method to work though.

Message Edited by SMRyan on 03-20-2009 04:32 PM
0 Likes
smattie1

Hi This is what i was looking for but my thing is that on my cell i don`t have the save as option

any ideas

thanks

0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

First t hing you'd want to do is get the picture off yoru cell phone and onto your computer.  YOu can do this using a USB cable that can attach from your phone to your computer, these can be found either in the starting package for your device or in most electronics store, you'd just have to look for one that matches your model of phone.

Alternatively, you can also upload the picture by going into your picture gallery, selecting te picture, go into options and choose "send to pix place". This will allow your phone to send that picture as a picture message to your online account. From there you can find it in your online album after logging in/registering for My Verizon at Verizonwireless.com

0 Likes