Pop up in verizon messages
Alingold716
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive had an issue with the pop up feature. Have it turned on and its not working. Anyone else? Thats my favorite feature! Its only been like this since the update. My husband's still works but mine doesn't.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pop up in verizon messages
Alingold716
Enthusiast - Level 1

Galaxy S6. Pop ups started working again. Not sure what the issue was. But thank you for replying

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alingold716,

I love getting notifications and pop ups informing me if something new appears on the Verizon Messages application. Let's make sure you get to continue accessing that feature. Now have you checked your messages settings in the application since you did the most recent update? What kind of phone are you using?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alingold716
Enthusiast - Level 1

Galaxy S6. Pop ups started working again. Not sure what the issue was. But thank you for replying

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re glad to hear all is working again, Alingold716. Thank you for being part of the Verizon family. Please feel free to reach out to us for any future assistance.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes