Pix Place
Jeb48
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am just starting on pix place. I can upload pics from my computer but when I send a pic from my LG Chocolate it does not get to pix place. I see no inbox for msgs only draft and sent folders are there. Please advise. Thanks
Labels (1)
Re: Pix Place
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
Did you look in MY media?
0 Likes
Jeb48
Enthusiast - Level 2
In My Media I only have pics I have uploaded from my computer. I open the msg link and have no msgs. Do you think my phone model is the problem? I do have pics and video capability LG Chocolate this is the original model. Thanks
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

It shows up under my media. I just tried it with my phone. In the 'to' I chose online album, I think yours might say pix place, not sure. Call CS and verify it is set correctly, idk why it wouldn't be; but just to cover your bases, if it is and you still can't send, most likely the device, take it to a store n they might give u a replacement..

It also can not hurt to pull the battery on the phone, 

That's the best I can suggest

Good Luck

Message Edited by Carm on 06-22-2009 09:58 AM
0 Likes
Jeb48
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was not the primary number for our account. We just had to change it in the profile. Once we did all is working as it is supposed to. Thanks for your help.

Jeb48 

0 Likes
Jommom

go to:  www.vzwpix.com

It will take you to a link on Verizon with the pictures you sent from your phone to your online album.

0 Likes