Pictures received on BB 8830
lkpartee

I get a message that says "You've got a PIX or FLIX message!  To see it, visit www.vzwpix.com from an internet accessible computer and follow directions."  Why can't I just get the picture.  If I'm not at a computer, it can be hours before I get to see the picture and respond.  For some reason I can't ever seem to get logged in from my BB's internet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pictures received on BB 8830
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

YEah I was just looking at the features for the 8830 and it has Messaging- Text. So it can't even receive pix. Sorry.

Maybe try changing the browser emulation to Internet Explorer?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

The 8830 is not a camera phone. Therefore it sends you the message saying to go the website. And the VzW website doesn't work all that well on a BB browser. When I try on my BB it just kicks me back to same page no matter what I do.

0 Likes
lkpartee

Thanks for the quick reply but I certainly hope there's more encouraging news to be had.  Even though it can't TAKE pictures, it ought to be able to receive them.  I guess I'll continue to try to figure out the BB internet option.  Anybody find another way???

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

YEah I was just looking at the features for the 8830 and it has Messaging- Text. So it can't even receive pix. Sorry.

Maybe try changing the browser emulation to Internet Explorer?

0 Likes
lkpartee

Thanks for checking.  I get to upgrade in November so hopefully the Tour will do better!

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes