Picture message question
DeathByPoptart

The plan I have is "Monthly Allowance : 5000 Text & Pix Flix", and i know the non-verizon people i text count as part of those 5000, but do picture messages also count up as a part of that 5000? Do i get charged extra for picture messages (if verizon or non-verizon)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Picture message question
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
it comes out of your monthly minutes allowance as long as you do not go over your 5000 for non vzw people you will not get charged for them
0 Likes
Re: Picture message question
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

DeathByPoptart wrote:

The plan I have is "Monthly Allowance : 5000 Text & Pix Flix", and i know the non-verizon people i text count as part of those 5000, but do picture messages also count up as a part of that 5000? Do i get charged extra for picture messages (if verizon or non-verizon)?

Picture messages count the same way as regular text messages - those sent to non-Verizon phones, email addresses, or your online album will count towards your 5000 allowance; those sent to other Verizon cell phones are unlimited and count as a M2M text message.  Messages over the 5000 allowance will be charged to your account at the rate of $.10per message, text or pix.

HTH,

0 Likes