Phone not recieving email texts sent to my #@vtext.com
C_Sano

Hello,

In the past 2-3 weeks, during certain times of day , usually U.S. prime time hours,  I can not receive any emails sent to my phone using my #@vtext.com as an address. I normally receive them these messages from a gmail account as do other Verizon customers being sent the exact same message, however when I do not receive the message no other Verizon customer is getting the same email sent as well.  Upon the newest instance of not receiving the text only email sent from the usual gmail account tonight at 10pm EST aprox, i tried sending a message to myself from both my own personal gmail account and my yahoo mail account and none were received by my phone. During this time I freely received texts directly from cell phones as well with no issue.

This again is happening to a variety of Verizon customer from different locations across the US. Recipients from other carriers have received the same email with no delay. I am wondering if this is an issue with the Verizon vtext system, please let me know if you need any other information.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone not recieving email texts sent to my #@vtext.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

C_Sano,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with using your Vtext option. We certainly want you to be able to get all available options we offer. When you send a message to yourself that is not received do you get a reject email sent back to the address? There is no known issue with Vtext currently. Are the problems intermittent overall, so some will come during peak times but others will not? What device are you using? Please fill us in so we can review all available options.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes