Over the last few weeks I have noticed I send messages but the receiver doesn't get them. We are both on Verizon so I am worried this is happing more than I even realize. What could be the cause?
tle2068

My text messages are getting 'lost'. It happened again last night and wonder now how much it is happening to other people.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Over the last few weeks I have noticed I send messages but the receiver doesn't get them.  We are both on Verizon so I am worried this is happing more than I even realize.  What could be the cause?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's quite strange, tle2068!

I'd like to help figure out what's causing this problem. What make & model phone do you have? What zip code are you in? Are you having any issues receiving text messages?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Over the last few weeks I have noticed I send messages but the receiver doesn't get them. We are both on Verizon so I am worried this is happing more than I even realize. What could be the cause?
tle2068

I just got the Samsung S5 but it happened on my Razor also.  I am in zip 97229 and he is within 30 miles.  I'm sure if I am having issues receiving.

0 Likes
Re: Over the last few weeks I have noticed I send messages but the receiver doesn't get them. We are both on Verizon so I am worried this is happing more than I even realize. What could be the cause?
tle2068

I'm not sure I am receiving all my messages.

0 Likes
Re: Over the last few weeks I have noticed I send messages but the receiver doesn't get them.  We are both on Verizon so I am worried this is happing more than I even realize.  What could be the cause?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tle2068,

Sorry to see the trouble you are having with those texts. Try sending a text message to your own mobile number. Do you receive it? Is there only one party not receiving your texts? If so, what model device do they have? Have you had any trouble with calls?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tle2068

The dropped texts only happen every so often.  95% go through. I haven't had any dropped calls.  I am not sure what model of phone he has. 

0 Likes