Not receiving all text messages
dmld

I recently switched from Straighttalk (AT & T) to Verizon prepaid almost 3 weeks ago.  I had my number ported over from Straighttalk.  My phone is a Droid Maxx.  I have been able to send text messages with no trouble.  However, I do not receive all of the replies.  I did some investigating on my own & realized that I receive messages from other Verizon customers & Sprint customers almost instantly.  However, I do not receive replies from AT & T customers if it is a single message.  The only way that I receive messages from AT & T customers is if it is a group text message.  Please help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I switched to Verizon prepaid almost 3 weeks ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmld,

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless team! We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but we will gladly lead you in the right direction.

In order to review the account in further detail to see what's going on, we recommend you contact our pre pay team at 888-294-6804.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I switched to Verizon prepaid almost 3 weeks ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmld,

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless team! We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but we will gladly lead you in the right direction.

In order to review the account in further detail to see what's going on, we recommend you contact our pre pay team at 888-294-6804.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes