No clear directions on receiving a FLIX message on vzwpix.com
jjlwfate

I have a Samsung Intensity II and I can't receive video messages. That is ok, but when someone does send me a video it tells me that I have to go to vzwpix.com and follow the directions to receive the PIX-FLIX message. I have been there several times and I can not figure out how to retreive the message. There are no directions that I can see. Any ideas or should I just forget about them?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No clear directions on receiving a FLIX message on vzwpix.com
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Greetings all! Thanks for the resolution, Suzy!! Hey jjlwfate, I duplicated your experience by having one of my FLIX redirected to my online album. When you log on, you should have a window with tabs named "My Media", "Send a Message", "Messages", "Address Book", "Account Summary", and "FAQ". If you click on "My Media", you'll see all PIX and FLIX that are loaded to this site. If you don't see something, then it wasn't successfully loaded. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
I'm not logged in at vzwpix.com but I think there is a place for messages - view messages or something - and that's where you should find any videos sent to you.
0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Greetings all! Thanks for the resolution, Suzy!! Hey jjlwfate, I duplicated your experience by having one of my FLIX redirected to my online album. When you log on, you should have a window with tabs named "My Media", "Send a Message", "Messages", "Address Book", "Account Summary", and "FAQ". If you click on "My Media", you'll see all PIX and FLIX that are loaded to this site. If you don't see something, then it wasn't successfully loaded. 

0 Likes