New message+ update
JAMLEI25

With the new update, my messages keep saying in the thread that its "unread" but im clearly reading the messages....and for it to go away i have to exit out of the thread and go back into it. Any idea on how to get that to go away? Its sooooo annoying!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New message+ update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s troubling to hear about the issue you are having with the message app, JAMLEI25 and I’d be happy to help you today. Let’s go over a few details and work towards a solution.
May we please have the make/model of your phone? Just for clarification, did this begin immediately after applying the update? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JAMLEI25

Samsung Galaxy s7

On Feb 4, 2017 9:01 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I really appreciate all your patience with the new updates on the Message+ application, JAMLEI25. Are you seeing this on every thread with every contact? When in Message+, please go into Menu (three horizontal lines) and tap About and let me know the version showing.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMLEI25

all good and fixed thank you

On Feb 7, 2017 4:23 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes