Need Info
SprkBoo58

Hi:

I have a Samsung phone, and I have purchased a card.

I would like to know how I can take my pictures off my phone and put them on my card?

I would also like to know once I get them on my card how do I get them on my computer?

Thank You

SprkBoo58

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need Info
zimpleguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

On most phones the path is really simple.

If the following instructions dont work for you, then you have an older software on the phone or you might have a PDA. Let me know the model if so.

All you have to do is:

1. Go to the Main Menu

2. Settings and tools

3. Memory

4. Phone Memory

5. My Pictures (sometimes named My Pix)

A list will show with all your pictures. 

6. Select options on the bottom right hand corner with the right soft key

7. Select move

At that moment you can select all pictures or just specific ones

8. Select the ones you want and select done

All selected pictures will then be moved to the memory card.

To get them from your card to the computer you must have a card reader. Most new computers now come with SD Card readers. Just insert the card into the reader if your computer has one. Be aware the card should have came with a Micro SD Adapter that you'll need to use to be able to instert the card into the computer.After card into computer then go to"My computer" and there should be a new letter displayed.Most computers have C: as the main hard drive and 😧 as the CD/DVD Rom. Everything else is extra. 

If unsure which is which, then before you insert the memory card open "My Computer" from your desktop and then insert the card. You'll see something change in one of the letters. Click on it...  

If your computer doesn't have a card reader then you'll need a USB cable. Let me know if you need further instructions. (keep in mind not all phones can be connected through USB cable).

Message Edited by zimpleguy on 07-09-2009 01:07 PM
0 Likes