Re: Mobile IM
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried pulling the battery with the phone on?  Wait for a few minutes, then put the battery back and restart the phone.  It may not change anything, but it might help.

When you say "resetting", do you mean reinstalling the Mobile IM app?  That's another option to try.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

angelraphi wrote:

OK I have a Samsung Rogue...i'm always on my Mobil i'm.But the last to nights I keep getting this message when I try to sign in to msn..Saying "problem with network or device" and when I finally do get it to sign in all my contacts are not there...And I refresh and get the same message...Help please...Nothing I am doing works.I've tried resetting it..And now it wont even sign in...IM so irritated at it

Try to dial *228 + send from your verizon phone.Press option 2. That may just fix the problem.

0 Likes
esharrison7

Thanks so much for the help.... i was at my local Verizon store today because every time i signed in it gave me an error.....no fix so I thought i would check here... I reset and guess what IT WORKED ......:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Nick255

I have found that as of last week, Mobile IM won't work with MSN if your MSN password contains any uppercase characters.  Try changing your password so that only lowercase letters and numbers are used (password123 is fine, but PaSsword123 is not).  Doing that made it work for me on my env3 with firmware V05.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Nick255 wrote:

I have found that as of last week, Mobile IM won't work with MSN if your MSN password contains any uppercase characters.  Try changing your password so that only lowercase letters and numbers are used (password123 is fine, but PaSsword123 is not).  Doing that made it work for me on my env3 with firmware V05.

i did post this in another thread. Glad my tip worked. Mobile IM is case sensitive indeed. glad it worked.

0 Likes