Mobile Email
amdove1

My plan says I have Mobile Email included, but when I go to download the program it says I will be charged 5/mon.  Will I? or what is the point of having it "included."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Email
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Although it SAYS it will cost $5/mo, if you are on the Connect or Premium plan, there is no additional fee.  It is included - the $5/mo fee is for those who are NOT on the Connect or Premium plan.  Samr thing happens with Backup Assistant - it ALWAYS states there is a fee, but if you have a MyVerizon account, the fee is never charged.  It just makes it look like it will be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Although it SAYS it will cost $5/mo, if you are on the Connect or Premium plan, there is no additional fee.  It is included - the $5/mo fee is for those who are NOT on the Connect or Premium plan.  Samr thing happens with Backup Assistant - it ALWAYS states there is a fee, but if you have a MyVerizon account, the fee is never charged.  It just makes it look like it will be.

0 Likes
uniongoth
Enthusiast - Level 3
GO SUZY! Dangit...Always a step ahead.
0 Likes
Stryton
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was just going to ask something like this.  My wife and I are on the connect plan and mobile email is included.  I was under the assumption that there would be a $5 fee for both of us each month.  So there is no monthly fee, correct?  Anything else I need to know?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Stryton,

There is NO additonal $5 monthly fee for Mobile Email if you are on the Connect plan - you are already paying for it in the increase over the Select plan.  Enjoy it!

0 Likes