Messenger +: delete a group and reply to
MVA_

Hello,

Please help.  I would like to know:

1. How can I delete a group that i created in Verizon's message +

2. I want to set the reply to as 'just me' by default, how do I set this up? OR  if i send the message to more then one person, I have to select 'reply to just me' every time??

Thank you for your time!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messenger +: delete a group and reply to
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MVA_

Managing things so that they run smoothly the way you need them to is key. We want to make that easy for you. To delete a group you would just delete the thread created for them. You can slide the thread to the left on the main page to do this. As far as having just me be the default, at this time there isn't an option to do so.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Messenger +: delete a group and reply to
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MVA_

Managing things so that they run smoothly the way you need them to is key. We want to make that easy for you. To delete a group you would just delete the thread created for them. You can slide the thread to the left on the main page to do this. As far as having just me be the default, at this time there isn't an option to do so.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes