Messages I send are not being delivered
Mountaingram

I keep getting the red "message not delivered" with a red explanation mark. I am using the phones message app not a third party app. Any help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messages I send are not being delivered
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like the phone. Try to turn it off then on again. If that doesn't work then go to a corporate store and ask for a new SIM card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like the phone. Try to turn it off then on again. If that doesn't work then go to a corporate store and ask for a new SIM card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mountaingram, we want to ensure your messages are sending normally. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this matter. I just need a few details first. What is the make and model of your device? Are you able to receive messages? Have you tried powering the device off or removing/reinserting the SIM card as sprmankalel suggested? Let us know. We're here to help.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI,

We experienced a server issue last week that might have caused this interruption. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If this, or any other, issue continues, please let us know here.

THANKS,

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES

0 Likes