Message+
Andigs2

How do I only get cell #s when trying to send a text?  Right now, all contact info is showing up.  

0 Likes
Re: Message+
shomora10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same! It happen after the latest update. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Andigs2 wrote:

How do I only get cell #s when trying to send a text?  Right now, all contact info is showing up.  

On what device are you seeing this happening?  What version number?  Can you back out the update?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Andigs2

I just purchased a Note20 Ultra.  I have no idea what version number it is. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Andigs2 wrote:

I just purchased a Note20 Ultra.  I have no idea what version number it is. 

Message+ version number. Look at its settings.

0 Likes
Andigs2

The message+ version is 7.0.8

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the information provided regarding the device and app info. Can you elaborate further on what you mean by all the contact info is showing up? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Andigs2

When I put in the recipient all their contact info shows up. I get their cell and home phone numbers as well as the emails I have did that person. 

Screenshot_20200831-180413_Message+.jpg

 this is what I see when I put a recipient in to send a text. I get emails and cell#s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shomora10, we know it's important to manage your texting preferences and settings, and we'd love to help. To be sure, could you please tell us a bit more about the contact information that you're referring to within the Message+ application? Does this affect all text messages or only certain contacts? Also, what is the make and model of your phone?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Andigs2 wrote:

When I put in the recipient all their contact info shows up. I get their cell and home phone numbers as well as the emails I have did that person. 

Was this really a Solution?  You might UNMARK AS SOLUTION, if issue not answered.

0 Likes