Message+
Millsma16

Add me to the list. Please fix this Message+ app failure. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
Re: Message+
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Appears to be Android related as my iPad Message+ app is working fine.   Also, my desktop app continues to work fine as well.  Just my Droid Turbo 2 app fails to open, but it gives the option to SEND FEEDBACK which EVERYBODY SHOULD DO!!!  It sends an email along with the system logs to verizonmessages at verizonwireless.com which is the Messaging Team.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Millsma16

I did send the feedback, twice!....Good to know working on other devices, should make it easier for them to hopefully find a fix

0 Likes
astemple
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. Sent feedback and also done some basic troubleshooting but still not fixed. Ugh!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ **VERIZON WIDE ISSUE
smcolivas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes - there is a system-wide issue with the message app.  I switch over on my samsung to the regular messenger app on the phone (Tech suggested everyone do the same till they resolve it).  They are aware and working on it is what I was told. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Astemple,

I am sorry that you are having issues with your Message + app . It is important to stay in touch via Message + app. Thanks for sending feedback and for doing some troubleshooting. Let me see what's going on and get this issue resolved. Since this was reported two days ago, are you still having the same issue? What troubleshooting steps did you take at that time? Please share an updated status of this issue so we can assist you further.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes