Message+
Loudelgreco
Enthusiast - Level 1

Message+ app not working. Keeps crashing immediately after attempting to open. Please help!

Tried restarting, cleared cache and updated the app. No luck.

Re: Message+
Spotrx113

It keeps crashing for me. It was fine this afternoon. Also tried rebooting phone. It's very frustrating! 

0 Likes
Loudelgreco
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same. It was literally fine 2 hours ago. Very strange.

Forgot to mention that I'm using a Note 8.

dbolandjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung Galaxy S8.

Tried opening a message I got from my mom this evening...now crashing like Windows ME.

Spotrx113

I also have a Note 8. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening, Loudelgreco. It's important for your Messages + app to work normally, so I understand your concern when it keeps crashing. I'm here to help. When did this start? Are other apps impacted? What is the city and closest intersection where you last experienced this issue?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Felchy

The newest version is crashing for people all over.  I just got an unlocked galaxy 10+ and do NOT like the samsung messages app.  I used message+ for years - ever since I got my S6.   I was going to download the message+ app and then I read review after review with complaints about constant crashing in the last several days.  Nothing but 1 star reviews/complaints.   Is there a way to download the previous version which was stable until this issue is fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spotrx113,

I know how frustrating it can be not being able to send messages. Verizon was experiencing an outage for Verizon Messages+. The good news is that it is now up and running and the issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you are still having trouble. 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great question,Felchy. I know that having an app crash can be inconvenient. When an app is updated i'm sorry to say that the app will not be able to go to old version. Are you still having trouble with the app crashing? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes