Message to {phone number} expired
Chills

Message to {phone number} expired...My wife and i get all our messages form each other.  so why does she keep get these messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message to {phone number} expired
lisaffarr

This is happening to me also, My wife and I will be texting and I get another message saying Message to [Phone Number] expired even though we are texting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a strange occurrence, Chills. Let’s get to the bottom of this and find a solution. Is this happening with other contacts as well or just your wife? Are both of you receiving this error message or just one party? Are both of you using Verizon Messages? Please share details.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you able to message to your content. Do you only have this problem with each other?   What sort of phone do you have?

MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes