Message+ text pics turn sideways when I send them
JBILOW03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to say on the last update the text screen changed and now has all these round button options but when I choose gallery to send a pic it shows fine to me but once I send it to who ever it turns sideways. Anyone know how to fix this or get to a simple text a picture screen?

Labels (1)
Re: Message+ text pics turn sideways when I send them
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JBIOW03 Having to turn your phone to see a picture can be a hassle. What phone do you have? I see you are using Message+, have you checked for recent updates? What is your zip code?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JBILOW03
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its not that I have to turn my phone the pic I choose from the gallery is fine, just when I send it to a friend it turns sideways so they see it sideways and so do I in the text message.

Galaxy s7 edge and message+ is updated. Used to never do this till a recent phone update.

0 Likes
Polish676

Has a solution been found for this? I am having the same issue. I am also wondering why once i select a picture does it force me to send it? If I want to proofread what I have written, I can't.  I have a Galaxy S7.

0 Likes
Harleyhogrider
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow. Three years and no solution posted here. And I had 2 Samsung S20's sent them both back. I now have a Samsung Galxy Xcover Pro I am about to send back as well for the same problem!
Paul

PS: Delores not everybody has a Twitter Account.

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes