Re: Message+ taken from me with no replacement
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you rely very heavily on Message+, kadidllehopper, and we're sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered. We're happy to lift up your feedback about the issues. Have you tried to unsubscribe from integrating messaging and then sign up again? Here's how to unsubscribe: http://spr.ly/6606GSl5Y

-Ryan

0 Likes
Tide-Dancer

I have the same problem. Does anyone have the exe download for Message+

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Tide-Dancer wrote:

I have the same problem. Does anyone have the exe download for Message+

The .exe files for v1.0.17 and v2.0.2 have been posted and accessible on Dropbox, but people have reported when trying to install them since the new Win10 M+ desktop app was released, they fail. Suspect whatever they were trying to connect to for the messaging service no longer exists or is blocked.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
kadidllehopper
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you have an android, I've found a solution that works for me using Google Messages for Web.  It completely replaced the Verizon Message+ app but it needs you to run Google Messages instead of Verizon Messages as your phone's SMS text app.  For me that made it a win/win

https://support.google.com/messages/answer/7611075?hl=en

I also have the win10 cabapable exe ver 1.0.17.0 but it whines nonstop that it being turned off

0 Likes
somewhereinusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been going on for at least 2 years now. Is Verizon going to fix it? Are they even working on it. Do they even care?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are constantly working hard to resolve network issues. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes