Message problem
Ncguy17

My s7 edge, is having a problem with messages. When i open my messages, more times than not it is freezing my phone. The phone then turns itself off and wont take a charge. I am not receiving messages until much later, if at all. What can I do to fix it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ncguy17, Freezing messages is no walk in the park. We'll help get this resolved. Tell us how much available memory you have on the phone? Are you using the Messaging + application or the stock application?

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ncguy17

I was using the verizon message plus, I switched to the standard message. I have 13.05 of 32 gb available

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for getting back to us with that information! May we ask when this began? KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes