Re: Message plus not working on Computer
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can try v1.0.17.0 at https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRC5, I truly apologize for any confusion regarding Verizon Messages and Windows 10. Currently, the two are not compatible and we do not have date as to when they will be. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I hope this helps. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
rjsonly
Enthusiast - Level 1

Jav6....Thanks for the link.  Working OK for me. I just needed a laptop ver to install. When in the office, keep it in the office  ! I could care less about phone links. I use it as a phone ! Imagine that !

...Just another VZW cuntomer looking for some REAL assistance....THANKS !

0 Likes
rjsonly
Enthusiast - Level 1

PS: I'm on Win 10

0 Likes
mattkeowen

The situation just gets worse. Seems like even the poorly implemented web interface no longer works consistently.  And that points to not an issue with the desktop but something in Verizon's infrastructure that's hosed. Any further insights on this issue would be helpful.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Appears 'no further insight' is on the horizon or will be helpful unless it comes from the Verizon Messaging Team.

0 Likes
SOLVED Re: Message plus not working on Computer
RedfishNation
Enthusiast - Level 1

@jav6 wrote:

You can try v1.0.17.0 at https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

Thank you so much for providing this link and download! This is a Windows 10 file, BUT it is working perfectly fine on my Windows 7 Alienware laptop (64-bit OS, Home Premium, Service Pack 1, Intel i7, etc).

For anyone doubtful, I scanned the file with AVAST prior to installation and results were negative.

917379DR

I read these 18 pages of chat and called Version today as I had the same issue. Using a Pixel 4 and I used the google messages app for a while, other than when I travel abroad when I use Message+ for wifi messaging. I recently decided to switch back to message+ so I can sync to all my computers and tablets. Android messages works great and syncs to PC but not to other tablets. Message+ should sync to all. But now it only syncs to Android and not to PC. 

I have 3 android devices and 3 windows PCs linked. Androids all work great and sync messages fine. My windows do not sync messages.

Verizon kept me on the line for an hour today. After a few escalations he advised that the windows app is no longer supported. No further info and no way to fix it.

Bummer.

I can't believe they don't have a replacement for this app. Does anyone know of a good cross operating system solution to get messages on android tablets, phone, and windows PCs?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues, 917379DR. We want all of the services Verizon Wireless offers to work for you. You can find more about Verizon Messages and compatible operating systems by clicking here: http://spr.ly/66081t3Cw When using Verizon Messages, some features aren't available on a computer. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Sorry to hear about the issues, 917379DR. We want all of the services Verizon Wireless offers to work for you. You can find more about Verizon Messages and compatible operating systems by clicking here: http://spr.ly/66081t3Cw When using Verizon Messages, some features aren't available on a computer. ChrisM_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @chrism_vzw   Really?  There are 18 pages in this thread discussing issues with Message+, Windows 10 and sync'ing over multiple devices.  How many posts by @vzw_customer_support say 'Message+ is not compatible with Windows 10'?   The link you provided even still erroneously says Windows 10 is supported.  Now @chrism_vzw , you're saying 'some features aren't available on a computer'?  C'mon, find out from tech support what the status is with Message+, Windows 10 and sync'ing over multiple devices and post that here.

0 Likes