Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
Bryanator
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, it used to work in the past.  I have not tried it on other computers -- I need it to work on this one (work computer).

AngelAuthor
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has Verizon discontinued the Message+ app from the Windows Store?  I've used it on several computers in the past couple of years including my one here at work, but just the last couple of days I've gone searching for it in the store and it never pops up when I search "Message+" "Verizon Message+" or any kind of variant.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you been able to check with your workplace to see if they have any restrictions set? Some workplaces do set restrictions on certain websites or applications to be used on work computers.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
AngelAuthor
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's not just work, and it's not an inability to install per corporate policy (though I do have it installed on my computer here at work). I've searched for it from home here and at the office and it just never shows up in the store.  See for yourself!  If you can still find the app available in the Microsoft/Windows Store let me know how you did it, cuz I'm just not seeing it at all.

UpstateWinds
Contributor - Level 1

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizon-messages/9wzdncrdcsnz?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tdu...

I get error that Verizon Messages is currently not available. I assume they took it down, and it no longer works with windows 10 from what i remember.

Motorola Z3 on the Verizon network.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
The Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. Please use the messaging web client as a windows alternative using the steps in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/. Does this help clarify?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
GrantH515
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was reported a YEAR ago and I'm having the same problem today.  I'm a web programmer, and have to say, Verizon has some of the least user-friendly UX programming I've ever seen.

I was using their messenger app for Windows - but of course, they've removed it from the App Store, so when I re-setup Windows 10 on my office PC, it's no longer available - been trying to use the web app, but the above problem makes it almost totally unusable.

With all the tons of $$$ Verizon has, you'd think they'd spend some of it to research and conclude the - very common sense - effect of such a frustrating experience for their customers does not reflect favorably for their company.  Alas, like so many other behemoths, Verizon obviously doesn't care about maintaining a positive experience in ALL their apps.

jumboverizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Happens to me too......Pretty lame that a company like verizon can't get this right......horrible, horrible, horrible - phone is soon to be replaced - won't buy verizon and might as well try apple.  This issue with Message + and other issues have been going on for a very long time and verizon wants us to troubleshoot the application rather than being able to use the program efficiently....JOKE

xxx8
Enthusiast - Level 1

same problem for me too, please fix this VZ

KirkRB
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

The web based Messenger + App DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

I know you know this because you have been told this for the last year plus, yet you refuse to fix would should be a quite fixable problem.

Texting has become mainstream business communication and for you to not support it in all of it's user platforms is beyond me.  The UI is poor to start with, but if it would at least work I could garbage through it.  It does not work.

I'll make a deal with you: you pay may me my hourly rate for my time that you waste and I will feel better about paying your wireless fees.  Better yet, FIX THE APP!  Better yet, give us back the stand alone Windows program, or Win 10 App.