Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TKDIRK1, thank you for reaching back out to us. There is still an open alert for the Messages+ and Windows 10 concern. Please review the details below.

The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers should be directed to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/.

The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution.

0 Likes
TKDIRK1
Enthusiast - Level 3

We all understand that.  It is the "messaging web client" that you are directing us to that is NOT working.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to see that you are having trouble, @TKDIRK1. Can you please share more details on the issues that you are experiencing when you try to use it? Have you tried different browsers?

0 Likes
TKDIRK1
Enthusiast - Level 3

please read the previous posts.  Yes.  Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox.  Other people have tried others.  We all have the same issue.  We have cleared cookies and history as well.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information, TKDIRK1. Do you have any issues with other parts of the site? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
TKDIRK
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not had issues with any other places I have visited on verizon website.  

0 Likes
kcmiltz2

Has anyone figured out a workaround to this issue.

I am unable to download the windows app on my work computer. 

I am trying to use the web version of Message+.  I get to it my logging into my verizion account and going to text online.  I have tried Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer.  They all have the same issue with the page continuing to refresh on its own.  Often it is hard to even get a message out.

The app version on my mobile (which is working just fine) is 6.9.4 on a S10+.

Is there a fix to this issue?

0 Likes
merble
Enthusiast - Level 1

The solution is to use Signal so these people can't do this to you in the future.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

merble, we want nothing more than for you to be able to use Messages+ without fail. I have provided a link below containing more details on how to access it via Windows. Make sure your computer is running on Windows 8 or 10. Also, keep in mind that your work computer may have firewalls preventing you from accessing Messages+. Have you tried accessing it via your home computer or a laptop?

0 Likes
Kaliaila
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tell your incompetent bosses that they need to pull support for the mac, iOS, and Android versions and replace them with the web client too.  Then maybe something will get fixed.  The web client has been garbage from day one, and does not show the majority of messages sent.  It is infinitely worse than the Windows version ever was.

0 Likes