Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.

Bryanator

Yes, it used to work in the past.  I have not tried it on other computers -- I need it to work on this one (work computer).

0 Likes

AngelAuthor

Has Verizon discontinued the Message+ app from the Windows Store?  I've used it on several computers in the past couple of years including my one here at work, but just the last couple of days I've gone searching for it in the store and it never pops up when I search "Message+" "Verizon Message+" or any kind of variant.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you been able to check with your workplace to see if they have any restrictions set? Some workplaces do set restrictions on certain websites or applications to be used on work computers.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes

AngelAuthor

It's not just work, and it's not an inability to install per corporate policy (though I do have it installed on my computer here at work). I've searched for it from home here and at the office and it just never shows up in the store.  See for yourself!  If you can still find the app available in the Microsoft/Windows Store let me know how you did it, cuz I'm just not seeing it at all.

0 Likes

UpstateWinds
Novice

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizon-messages/9wzdncrdcsnz?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tdu...Smiley Surprised

I get error that Verizon Messages is currently not available. I assume they took it down, and it no longer works with windows 10 from what i remember.

Motorola Z3 on the Verizon network.
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
The Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. Please use the messaging web client as a windows alternative using the steps in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/. Does this help clarify?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes