Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please take some initiative on your part to be proactive and see if you guys can reproduce this issue. Also if this is a known issue bring worked on, mention it here so everyone doesn't waste their time trying to report it.

I'm not interested in going around in circles, this is the third attempt I've made at trying to resolve this with Verizon. This issue is still ongoing.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate that information, jav6. I'll be sure that we take a look into this for you. If you run into any additional issues, or would like to provide any additional information about it, please let us know.

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ils02
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been experiencing the same issues as well, over the last 3 months. Today, it's timing out with the same error 'nginx". I've tried reloading the site multiple times on multiple browsers, and eventually the messages will just hang and not load. I depend on messages+ web version during the day. This doesn't happen on my device, just the web site. Please get to the root of whatever's making this site unstable and unreliable.

0 Likes
paulmz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been having this problem for well over a year now. I only use the Verizon Messages web page because the Messages app does not work on my corporate computer due to our network (it's the only app that doesn't work for this reason). The page refreshing of the https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do​ page doesn't happen all of the time. Sometimes it refreshes constantly. Sometimes it waits until I type something before refreshing. Sometimes it just takes a click on a conversation. Sometimes it just constantly refreshes without any interaction at all.

So far, I can only say I've noticed the issue with Chrome, both on a Mac and a PC. I mostly use only Chrome, but a quick test in Firefox showed no issue.

jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

I switched to Firefox in hopes it was Chrome-related bug but the issue was still present while using the Firefox browser.

jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is this a known issue with the Verizon web app developers?  Have they been able to reproduce this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news, jaredev, the issue has been corrected. I am so sorry you felt you were going around in circles and we thought you might call a technician directly for faster assistance. I apologize it took awhile, and that you contacted us three times in this format because this can be slow to deliver.  We appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

The issue may seem ongoing if you haven't recently cleared your browser history. Please delete your cookies and cache. Once you have, that will allow your system to download correctly.  If this still gives you any trouble, here is a link you can try. Please let us know if you still need assistance: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203105/.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please read our posts carefully - this is _not_ the Windows app, this is the WEB APP.   The issue is still going on as of this morning.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

A browser accessing the Message+ service is NOT an  APP.  Just how are you accessing Message+?  On a desktop, there is a Message+ app that can be downloaded or are you just using a browser to open the link to the Message+ page (seems to be the case)?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

"Web App" is the correct terminology to use here:

"What is meant by Web application?  In computing, a web application or web app is a client–server computer program which the client (including the user interface and client-side logic) runs in a web browser. Common web applications include webmail, online retail sales, and online auction."

Yes, I am using the browser to read/send Message+ texts, not the desktop app.