Re: Message+ on web keeps on reloading and is unusable.
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

The inability in last few days to show messages is new and likely separate issue.

KCC35
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay, maybe so.  Do your messages appear now?  If so, maybe I need to call.  Three other friends logged in and they see the same message, so it doesn’t appear to be specific to my account.

0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not get messages on the web anymore, this started recently.

0 Likes
buckar00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm using Windows 7  PC  for work and therefore can't download the desktop app.  I have tried chrome, firefox and explorer.  I have cleared the cache and the cookies on all three browsers. 

the web app looks like its loading that page, however, a pop-up comes up saying "Your request failed, please try again later" - click Ok and it attempts to reload the page. "waiting for web.vma.vzw.com..." then I get a page that says Error "nginx"  https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do?3JSBB6TB

This load error for the web app seems to recur pretty frequently about every 2 months or so.  Remediation on my end never seems to help, it seems to need a fix on the VZW servers.

KCC35
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is a number I was given to call:  866-221-4096.  If enough people call, maybe they will get it fixed. I just tried again, and I get the same thing as you. I wish they would fix it and leave it alone.  I agree that there is an issue every couple of months.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jaredev, we'd like to be able to look into this closer. Can you plpease confirm if this issue is only present when logging into the Verizon Message+ as the primary messaging app on your device?

JoseL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

This issue isn't on my device, it's on the web.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:41 PM vzw_customer_support <

jaredev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any fix coming for the auto-reloading problem on the web version of Messages+?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jaredev, we understand the importance of being able to access your messages, and we're going to do everything possible to help. Did you get a chance to call the number that was provided? Have you tried to access your messages again since you last spoke with us? If so, are you still encountering the same issue?

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

On my Windows 10 PC with Chrome, I just accessed the messaging website, logged in and accessed/displayed my first message in the list.  I accessed/displayed the second message successfully as well.  I scrolled up in the message and looked at a picture I had sent.  I got the 'reloading' spinning dots icon and my message list reloaded and I could NOT open the first message.  It did this a couple of times again (reloading) with no success opening any of my messages in the list.  I then clicked on my browser 'reload the page' icon and everything was fine again.  I accessed a couple of messages with success and waited for the 'reloading' to occur again which it did NOT.  This appears to be sporadic.  priscillag_vzw Maybe you or tech support can use a browser and access the messaging website to see if you can replicate the issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes